Rolling Screen (Insect - Sun - Bugs - Privacy) - (Non-Impact)
Rolling Screen (Insect - Sun - Bugs - Privacy) (Non-Impact)
Our heavy duty, vinyl-coated Pet Resistant Motorized Insect Screens keep disease carrying insects and flies from entering your home. They allow air flow in and filter sun heat while preventing debris, insects and animals from entering your home. Resistant to punctures and tears from household pets, they are designed for use in patios, garage doors and any high traffic areas. Insect Screens are seven times stronger than traditional exterior screens.
Our Insect screens have antimicrobial protection built-in to them for continuous protection against stain and odor-causing bacteria.
Retractable exterior solar screens are becoming increasingly popular because they are easy to use, provide shade when needed and disappear almost entirely when not in use; Providing a more aesthetically pleasing option to obtrusive pool cages.
Solar screens can dramatically add value to your home, providing a more uniform outside appearance. In addition to providing instant daytime privacy, solar screens offer great energy saving benefits by blocking up to 90% of the sun's heat before it enters your home. Exterior solar screens increase the comfort of your home by considerably reducing indoor temperatures, while letting in soft natural light.
Solar screens also help protect your carpeting, paintings, furniture and other valuables that commonly start fading under direct sunlight.
- Solar Shades are designed to provide superior comfort by preventing debris and insects from entering your home
- Sun screens, block up to 90% of sun heat, making your home more energy efficient
- Prevent fading on interior rugs, furniture, paintings, etc by blocking direct sunlight
- Improve your home’s facade by giving it a more uniform appearance
- Let a softer, more usable light come through your home
- Reduces the glare on computer screens and TVs
- Lowers electricity costs on homes and buildings
- Available in a variety of colors to blend in with any décor
- Wind and rain reduction
- Preserve views while providing daytime privacy
- Installations are not complicated and can be done in a matter of hours
|Maximum Size||286.5" x 192"|
|Maximum Design Pressure||200 -/+ PSF|
|Profile||Material Type – T6-6063 Aluminum power coated Interlocking slats / blades Insulation – Maximum Shutters, USA Country of origin – USA Gauge – 55mm Reinforced Blades.|
|Benefits||100% Miami-Dade (HVHZ) FBC Hurricane Approved 85% noise reduction 12% cooler in summer 15% warmer in winter 98% light block out 35% energy efficient Eliminates condensation Reduces glare Rust prevention medium 65% components aluminium|
|Applications||Doors, Doorways, Windows, Bars, Roof Windows, Canteens, Pergolas, Verandas, Cabanas, Bay Windows, Garden Windows, Curved Windows, Atrium's, Patios Closets, Cupboards, Partitioning Areas.|
Depends on product type and what projects are in production at the time. Most systems usually require 1-3 weeks lead time once order is confirmed.
Approximate Lead Times (May vary by material availability)
Accordions: 3 - 5 Weeks
Rolling Shutters: 4 - 6 Weeks
Rolling Screens: 8 - 10 Weeks
Clear Storm Panels: 10 - 21 Days
Storm Panels: 10 - 21 Days
Hurricane Fabric: 14 - 21 Days
Knotwood Products: 21 - 31 Days