Storm Panel Hurricane Shutters (Stock Sizes)
Storm Panel Hurricane Shutters
Hurricane Aluminum, Steel, & Clear (Lexan) Storm Panel Systems
# 1 Most Popular Requested Residential Economy Shutter (2011-2017)
Storm window panels are the least expensive type of approved storm protection!
Our removable Storm Panels provide the most cost-effective protection against the violent ravages of Hurricanes and Tropical Storms. Their rock-solid durability and easy set-up makes our Storm Panels an absolute necessity anywhere storms and hurricanes threaten the safety of your property. Our .050" and .063" aluminum storm panels, as well as our Protexan clear poly-carbonate panels, have been engineered to meet the most stringent wind codes in the country and have been reviewed and accepted by the Miami-Dade County product control division, Florida Building Code, and the International Building Code.
Storm Panel System Features:
- Heavy duty locking device reinforces point of closure ultra-high velocity 185+ mph protection
- Custom designed and engineered to each specific open at your home or business.
- Our 2" rise panel design has approximately 25% more strength than a flat panel or plywood.
- Engineered to adapt and blend aesthetically with any architectural style.
- Our reinforced track system and self-aligning overlapping panels assure the easiest set-up for your home or business.
- Provide economical and effective protection.
- Fast and simple installation.
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Easy project for DIY (Do-It-Yourself)
- We carry Protexan Clear Panels - They are Miami Dade County and Florida Building Code Approved.
How to Use
Panels are installed with tracks that you slide the panels into and fasten to protect. Panels store easily and stack together when not in use.
|Shutter Details||Maximum height: 104" Inches Maximum width: No Limit Security locks - None Shutter stops - Wing Nuts Shutter guides - Securing points at 6 inch intervals / 12" on center end holes|
|Shutter Profile||Material Type – T6063 Aluminum Interlocking slats / blades Insulation – None Brand – HurricaneShutters.com, USA Country of origin – USA Gauge – 0.50mm blades|
|Benefits||Miami-Dade (HVHZ) FBC Hurricane Approved 85% noise reduction 12% cooler in summer 15% warmer in winter 98% light block out 35% energy efficient Eliminates condensation Reduces glare Rust prevention medium 65% components aluminium|
|Suitability||Extreme High risk areas for hurricane, storm, or security issues Excessive noise areas Protection against heat, cold Very high protection for windy areas Acceptable for Peninsula seafronts Fire Protection and Thermal Control Internal or external installation|
|Applications||Doors Doorways Windows Bars Roof windows Canteens Pergolas Verandas Cabanas Bay Windows Garden Windows Curved Windows Atrium Patios Closets Cupboards Partitioning Areas|