Colonial Impact Hurricane Shutter
COLONIAL BAHAMA HURRICANE SHUTTERS
#1 Hurricane Impact Residential Colonial Shutter Systems.
Colonials shutters are known to add a beautiful tropical, Caribbean, key west look to the windows of your home or business. As an added benefit these shutters tend to keep the amount of sun that touches the windows to a minimal. This allows for a cooler environment to be available at all times in your home or business. Colonial shutters also offer the option of being able to adjust their angle of use allowing for more privacy in your home or business.
Colonials shutters are typically known to be extruded aluminum that comes with a baked-on powder coat finish. Their colors may vary but typically come in ivory, black and beige. These shutters usually are hinged at the top of the window unlike the colonial shutters which hinge at the side. Bahama shutters are perfect for hurricane weather as they can withstand the damage so your windows won't have too.
Colonial Shutter System Features:
- Heavy duty locking device reinforces point of closure ultra-high velocity 185+ mph protection
- Specially engineered, designed, and built to fit your windows, doors, garages, patios, etc.
- Insurance approved 2017
- Category 5 wind load tested
- 100% UV resistant
- Protection from flying debris
- Translucent - Lets in light
- Florida Building Code and HVHZ approved
- Provides shade to windows and doors
- 15 Year Limited Warranty
- Long-lasting investment in quality protection against sun, storms, noise, and forcible entry
- Unparalleled ease of operation, takes minutes to secure property
- Our systems provide insulation between shutter and window to keep your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer
- Enhances the value and longevity of any property while protecting
- Elegant stylish protection, engineered to maintain properties appearance
- Available colors: White, Ivory, Beige, Bronze, or ANY RAL color.
How to Use
Simply slide them down into place and lock. That’s it. Afterwards, simply unlock and slide back to the normal position.
||Maximum Height: 144" inches Maximum Width: 192" inches Security Locks - Z-Locks Shutter Stops - Retention Rods & locks Shutter guide Securing points at 2-3 Inch intervals Pelmet box securing points at 600mm intervals 54mm x 22mm x 1.8mm aluminium shutter guides 50mm x 8mm x 1.6mm Bottom Rail Protective side plates
||Type – 58mm power coated aluminum end retention Interlocking slats Insulation – None Brand – Maximum Shutters, USA Country of origin – USA Gauge – 0.58mm
||Miami-Dade (HVHZ) FBC Hurricane Approved 85% noise reduction 12% cooler in summer 15% warmer in winter 98% light block out 35% energy efficient Eliminates condensation Reduces glare Rust prevention medium 65% components aluminium
||Extreme High risk areas for hurricane, storm, or security issues Excessive noise areas Protection against heat, cold Very high protection for windy areas Acceptable for Peninsula seafronts Fire Protection and Thermal Control Internal or external installation
||Doors Doorways Windows Bars Roof windows Canteens Pergolas Verandas Cabanas Bay Windows Garden Windows Curved Windows Atrium Patios Closets Cupboards Partitioning Areas